Point One Squeeze Filter
The NEW Sawyer Squeeze Filter is the lightest and most versatile filtration system on the market. With a total field weight of 3 ounces and ability to roll up, it takes up virtually no space in your pack. This product includes the Squeeze Filter, two 1L pouch that can be reused hundreds of times, inline adapter, syringe, and a mesh bag/tubing for a gravity system.
Simply fill up the pouch of your choice at a lake, stream or river, screw the filter directly onto the pouch and :
1) Squeeze the bag and filter water into your water bottle or container of choice.
2) Drink directly from the filter which has a built in push pull cap for on/off functions.
3) Attach the filter onto most threaded water bottles including 2 liter bottles.
The Squeeze filter is perfect for traveling abroad where tap and bottle water cannot be trusted.
- 0.1 micron absolute hollow fiber membrane filter
- Removes 99.99999 percent bacteria and 99.9999 percent Protozoa/Cysts
- Field maintainable; total field weight is 3-ounces
- Includes cleaning syringe
- Includes two 1-liter squeezable pouchs made from durable Mylar foil
- Includes the Inline Adapters so you can use your squeeze filter inline on a hydration pack
- Includes gravity tubing which allows you to hook up the Squeeze Filter as a gravity filter
- Includes a mesh carrying case
- 3 ounces
- Filter: 5 x 2; squeeze pouch: 11 x 6 inches
- 1.7 liters per minute
- Hollow-Fiber membrane