The Fissure Ti-Tri is the top of the line Trail Designs cooking system and along with our Sidewinder line arguably the finest 3 fuel (alchol, esbit, wood) ultralight backpacking stoves on the market!
The Fissure Ti-Tri system includes the two-piece interlocking titanium cone custom sized to fit inside your pot, the titanium GramCracker solid fuel kit, the lightweight aluminum 12-10 stove with integrated primer pan, fuel bottle kit with measuring cup, and two titanium stakes for wood burning mode. (pot not included)Fissure Ti-Tri System - $129.95 (See bundled discounts below)
The Inferno accessory turns your Fissure into a wood burning gassifier/afterburner. It includes the inverted titanium Inferno Insert and lower grate system.Ti-Tri Inferno Add-On - $45Order with your Ti-Tri for only $40!
In the interest of facilitating Leave No Trace wood burning practices, Trail Designs offers one of two different styles of titanium floor plates to go under your Ti-Tri systems. The "split floor" is designed to go with the standalone Ti-Tri, or the single piece floor is designed to be used with the Inferno as it doesn't need to split to fit in the pot. If you order the floor, we will ship the one designed for your system unless you request otherwise....with one exception. If the pot is as wide, or wider than it is tall, the Inferno floor will not pack inside the pot, and we will send the two piece.
Titanium Floor - $15
Order with your Ti-Tri for only $10!
- The 12-10 alcohol stove we believe is the optimal stove for this cone setup and is included in this bundle. However we do have the Kojin stove which was designed with a lid and to pack in the smaller sidewinder pots while avoiding the stake requirement to prop the pot up higher. If you would prefer this stove, that pulldown option is available. But we recommend at least getting both. If you like that idea, we will provide it for you at 20% off! (also in the pulldown)
Both stoves at 20% off - only $9.95
- Add a Simmer Ring to further expand your cooking options!
- Save 20% off ANY compatible pot when you buy this system! (pot not included)
- NOTE! With all our cone products, heat vents out around the handle cutout. This has been known to disfigure the start of the coating on insulated handles. If this is a concern, please do not buy a pot with handle insulation near the pot body.
- Made in the USA!
The Fissure Ti-Tri is by far and away the top of the line Trail Designs cooking system! It provides 100% of the wind protection, stability and efficiency of our full size cones, but by splitting the cone into two interlocking halves, we get the most packable solution on the market. Everything fits inside you pot!
The complete system comes with the the alcohol and esbit stoves featured in the standard the Caldera Cone, but also allows you to burn wood! No other system gives you this kind of fuel versatility at these weights. The Fissure system includes the Ti-Tri interlocking split titanium cone custom sized to fit into your pot, the titanium GramCracker solid fuel kit, the lightweight aluminum 12-10 stove with integrated primer pan, fuel bottle kit with measuring cup, and two titanium stakes for wood burning mode. (pot not included)
The Fissure Ti-Tri is designed to be an alcohol and esbit cooking system that will support wood fires. If you would like to kick your wood fire capabilities up to the next level, you should consider adding the Inferno insert . The Inferno Insert and grate system, when used in conjunction with the Fissure facilitates better air flow and a much cleaner, more complete incineration for your wood fire. In addition to the lower grate system providing air flow under your fire, it also directs additional fresh air above your fire providing an "afterburner" effect giving you more complete combustion.
In the interest of facilitating Leave No Trace practices, Trail Designs also offers two styles of titanium floor plates to go under your Ti-Tri systems in wood burning mode to help prevent scorching of the ground.
(note....because of the split cone design, the Fissure option only works for pots that are tall/skinny and who's handles are biased toward the top so as not to cut through the top cone)
- 2 piece Titanium Fissure Cone sized to fit your pot perfectly
- Titanium Gram Cracker solid fuel/esbit stove kit
- 2 titanium stakes for wood burning mode
- Aluminum 12-10 alcohol stove with integrated primer pan made from recycled material
- Fuel bottle kit with measuring cup included
- Optional Inferno upgrade to turn your Ti-Tri into an afterburning blowtorch
- Optional titanium floor to protect the ground in wood burning mode
- Pot not included, but available at 20% off when bundled with the Fissure!
Fissure Cone set - 50 g to 60 g
Inferno Cone - 12 g to 25 g
Grates - 10 g to 20 g
Floors - 9 g to 16 g
Stove - 16 g
Gram Cracker - 3 g
Stakes - 9 g/ea
Fissure review on BackpackGearTest
by Ray Estrella
Compatible Pots List
- AlpKit MyTiStax
- Evernew 640 ml Tall Ti Pot (ECA264 - ECA401,ECA264R)
- Evernew 750/400 ml Stacking Set (ECA278,ECA540)
- Evernew 760 ml Ti Pot/Mug (EBY270R)
- Evernew .9 L Tall Ti Pot (ECA265, ECA402)
- Evernew 900ml w/ Frying Pan Lid (ECA417)
- Evernew 900ml Mug Pot (ECA267,ECA539 - Kojin/Esbit Only)
- Evernew 1.3L w/ Frying Pan Lid (ECA418)
- Evernew 1.4 L Pot (ECA403)
- Evernew 1.9L short w/ Frying Pan Lid (ECA419)
- Evernew 1.9L Short Ti Pot (ECA424)
- GSI Pinnacle Soloist Al Pot
- GSI Halulite 1.1L Boiler
- Keith 3pc Set Ti6014
- Keith 2pc Set Ti6051
- Optimus Terra Solo Cook Set
- Snow Peak 900 Trek
- Snow Peak 1400 Trek
- Snow Peak Mini Solo Ti Set (NOT 2.0)
- Snow Peak Mini Solo Ti Set 2.0
- Snow Peak Hybrid Summit
- Toaks Light 650 (Kojin/Esbit Only)
- Toaks 750 (handles - no bale)
- Toaks 850
- Toaks 1100 with Frying Pan Lid
- Toaks 1300 No Bale (Kojin/Esbit Only)
- Toaks 1350 with Frying Pan Lid
- Toaks 1600 with Frying Pan Lid
- Vargo BOT 1L (not HD)
- Vargo BOT HD 1L