Pocket Torch XT (Soto PT-XT)
Electron ignition! Strong wind-resistant lighter!
This compact wind resistant lighter features an extended burner head that reaches temperatures up to 1300℃(approx, 2300°F). In addition it is refillable with either the SOTO Fill adaptor (not included) or a standard gas lighter refill cartridge. (shipped empty)
CAUTION: The torch may not ignite under colder temperatures or high altitudes above 5,000 ft. / 1,500m.
- Lighter measures 4.3 x 1.4 x 0.7 in. and extends to 7.25 in. in length
- Powerful wind-resistant burner kicks out a blue flame that reaches temperatures up to 2,300°F
- Burns butane fuel and can be refilled using a fill adapter and an isobutane fuel canister, or with a butane lighter refill cartridge (all sold separately)
- Perfect for lighting stoves and starting campfires; can also be used around the house to cut rope, solder small objects and light your mood candles
- Soto Pocket Torch XT weighs only 1.8 oz. (without fuel)
- Product packaging and documentation HERE
Size: 3.5 x 1,8 x 11 to 18.5 cm (1.38 x 0.71 x 4.33 to 7.28 inch)
Weight: 50g (1.8 oz.)
Burner Diameter: OD 14 mm (0.55 inch) ID 12 mm (0.47 inch)
Flame temperature: 1300°C (Approx. 2,300 °F)
Flame size: Diameter 3 x 12 mm (0.1 x 0.47 inch)
Flame shape:Superfine centralized flame
The following fuels are compatible with the Pocket Torch XT.
- Normal butane
- Outdoor canisters sold commercially that contain a combination of butane, isobutane and propane (commonly found in 110g, 250g, and 500g canisters).
Never fill the product with a 1lb green canister (commonly known as a "green can") that contains 100% propane.
Use of any fuel other than the permissible fuel listed above may cause an explosion.