ZZ Evernew Titanium Non-Stick 2600ml Pot (ECA425)
Need more volume for large groups or to melt snow for water....but still want the lightweight strength of titanium? Well look no further! This pot is ideal for those who are looking for a big pot that delivers all the needs for the larger group trip. It also features a tough nonstick (non-Teflon) coating that delivers durability and easy cleanup. The two insulated handles provides you with strength and security when you need to move it off the fire, plus they fold down to secure the lid. Volume measurements are formed into the side of the pot.
Looking to add even MORE pot capacity? You're in luck! You are able to:
- Nest this pot perfectly into the 4000ml Evernew pot ECA428....OR
- ADD the 1900ml Evernew pot ECA424 inside.
- Rugged and ultralight titanium reduces weight
- Formed and rolled edge provides extra strength
- Safe, silicon-ceramic non-stick coating
- Wider/shorter form factor provides for more stability
- Graduations formed into the side for easy measurments.
- Insulated handles fold in to secure lid
- Handle folds down for compact storage
- Nylon stuff sack
Note: The pots we carry have proven themselves to hold up exceptionally well under reasonable/normal use. However, if you work at it, you can damage the non-stick coating by scrubbing with abrasives or gouging with sharp implements. As a consequence, we do not consider damage to non-stick coatings as an indication of a faulty product and will not take returns for this reason.
Min Weight: 290g /10.2ozVolume: 2600ml Coating: Non-Stick Frying Pan Lid: No Bag Included: Yes Material: Titanium Dimensions: 17.5cm x 11cm (6.89 x 4.33 in)