Evernew .75 L Ultralight Pasta Pot, Small (ECA521)
From Backpacker Magazine - August 2009 - Page 60
This featherweight pot is made of 0.3mm titanium, which is about 20% lighter than standard. The one-liter size is ideal for a single (big)serving of pasta. There's no nonstick coating to baby; we scraped linguini off the bottom with a rock. We also like the rubber-coated handles, engraved measurements, pour spout, and secure strainer lid. The perfect solo pot for pasta lovers......(pack a canister inside).
Note....Evernew is transitioning between the traditional black handles/lettering and the red. Both pots are identical otherwise and both are pictured.
Looking for even MORE pot capacity to accompany this rig? You're in luck! This pot can comfortably nest into the:
- 1L Evernew Pasta Pot as shown (ECA522)
- OR.....accomodate the 400ml mug (ECA355)
- Rugged and light titanium reduces pack weigh
- Formed and rolled edge provides extra strength
- Insulated handles
- Volume measurements formed into pot body
- Nylon stuff sack
- Holds stove canister
- Strainer lid locks for easy pours
- Integrated pour spout under strainer
Bag Included: Yes
Dimensions: 3.9" x 4.36"