- Ti-Tri 3-Fuel Systems
- Caldera Alcohol/Esbit Systems
- Caldera Kegs
- Cannister/Liquid Fuel Stoves
- Stove Accessories
- Caldera Comparison Chart
- Caldera Cone FAQ
- Dishes and Utensils
- Trail Food and Freezer Bags
- Open Country 2qt Cozy Set
- Pot Grippers
- Tent Stakes
- Ultralight Glasses
- Ultralight Knife
- About Us
- View Cart
Contact & Returns
We would like to thank everybody for their continued encouragement and support of our products. As we continue to refine and improve our offerings, we are always looking for input on how to make them better......so, please don't hesitate to let us know how they are working for you.
Feel free to contact us via email or at our Business Office address below with any feedback on our products or this site.
Trail Designs®, LLC
| || |
Customer Support email:
Founded at, and occasionally doing business as:
Trail Designs®, LLC
|For fastest response, please send email!|
Trail Designs strives to provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision about your new system. If at any time before you buy there are questions, please read our web site descriptions, watch our videos, or email us for more information at the address above. After you purchase your system:
- If you purchase a product from us in working condition, open the packaging and use the product, it is yours.....no returns.
- If you purchase a product that is in working condition and do not use it or substatially damage the packaging, there is an excellent chance we will refund the full purchase price (less shipping and $5 restocking fee) after it's return in the original packaging. Contact the email address above for instructions.
- If you purchase a product that is in working condition and destroy the packaging, but we can return it to new condition, there is an excellent chance we will refund the purchase price (less shipping and repackaging/restocking costs) after it's return. Contact us before shipping to be sure.
- If you purchase a product that is not in working condition, please contact us and we will work with you to make it right.
- SPECIAL NOTE ON NON-STICK POTS! - Due to the ability for folks to scrub holes through their pots, we are unable to take returns on pots and pans if the non-stick surface is damaged. The pots we carry have proven themselves to hold up under reasonable/normal use. However, if you envision yourself scrubbing the non-stick coating off your pots, or think it's a real risk, you may not want to buy it. It is also possible that sratches will occur in shipping.....again, if this is going to be an issue do not order non-stick pots!
- SPECIAL NOTE ON POT LIDS! - Thin wall light weight pots on occassion go "out of round". This can affect how the lid fits. We do not consider this a defect. Just lightly and carefully squeeze the pot back to round and your lid will fit fine. If this is a showstopper for you, please do not buy the pot.
Trail Designs ships exclusively with the United States Postal Service (USPS). Domestically we use their 2 to 3 day service. Internationally we use International First Class unless you choose to upgrade to International Priority. We have shipped thousands upon thousands upon thousands of packages this way and have had only 1 package get lost and only 1 damaged. If this is not predictable enough for you, and you feel you need insurance, please contact us as we do not automatically add insurance to keep costs down. If your package is not insured, we are not responsible for loss or damage......but as I said, this practically never happens.